Tuesday 3 November 2015

Product Review : Safi Rania Gold Facial Scrub

Assalamualaikum & hello everyone...!



Safi Rania Gold Facial Scrub is a first scrub i ever had in my life. Sounds funny right? Well, this is the fact. I bought it last wednesday but first used it was two days after i bought it..

Can you imagine when i said i just bought it last wednesday and i said it is my first scrub, thats mean even before i get married, i never scrub my face and also i never go to any facial and treatments to make my face more glowing on my wedding day. The thing i do was make some musker from honey and lemon (that depend on tahap kerajinan jugak. Haha)

So, when i rubbed and washed Safi Rania Facial Scrub, i feel like 'wow' where my oily face gone?! Haha. But i think everyone felt the same when using scrub from any brand right? So i think, oh this is the feel after using scrub. Second time i used that scrub was monday's nite, but i dont know either the gap between friday and monday is ok or not to use scrub because as you known, use scrub 3-4 times per week only.

This scrub contains Bio Nano Gold 24K, Silk Protein, Vitamin C & Carnosine. Its help removing dead skin cell better than facial cleanser beside it gently removes dead skin cell, dirt and sebum that are trapped within pores, stimulates collegen production for supple skin, reduces wrinkle depth, help lock in moisture and lighten skin tone and protects skin from free radicals, leaving skin bright and even-toned. Skin is soft, smooth and radiant. That is why my skin didnt feel dry yet i didnt feel it harm my skin and i feel more freshness.

The most important thing about this product is, it halal (selamat dan suci). I have another product of Safi Rania Gold but it still incomplete set. I try to complete it first and try it about one month then i will make review about that.

So for those who are still searching what product you wanna try, i highly recommanded this product to try it on but if you got any allergic after used it, please stop using that product because not every skin are suitable for every product.

Till meet again. Xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment